12.7.10

Movie + Shabu Shabu ♥

Last nite ,
after worked ... i'm headache =(
sakitnya...
so early slp tat nite =D

Next day..
8 something ...
i'm already wakeup.
laptop juz at my side..
started to on fb =D
( haven brush my teeth too xD )
& waiting my Ms.Nana call me
company to Leisure Mall for movie~

around 1pm..
Ms.Nana called me ><
but....she juz wakeup ==
yam gong..

after tat she go prepare herself..
I'm...
 still chit chat-ing on fb with My dar~ =D
2.25pm..
Ms.Nana was called me 2nd time ><
She say she already finish prepared herself ...

how bout ME...?!!!
haven bath too xD
go downstairs
bath as fast as...
Wow...
gan jiong tat time ... ha...

3.36pm..
She is coming to fetch me now~
I'm already gao dim =)
Ms.Nana real is a forgetable person ><
came my hse 5-6 time..
still forget how to come ==

Reached LM..
we went to Wong kok for tea time =)
chit chat at thr about 2-3 hours..><

6 something..
Movie start =D


damn zd =='''
xD
NICE laa~ =D

After movie..
We straight away go Puchong Shabu-Shabu..

On the way~
Yan . Nana

each bowl =D

When eating..
catch May Teng take pic .. xD
She's only 18yrs old =)
Yan . May Teng

Second round @ Open Range xD
just girls..
 11 something ady~
go yamcha...><

We go to Open Range by May teng car =)

On her car...

BIG DOMO =D
I Love it ~ =)
keep hug Domo 99..
when at May Teng car xD

& the Big Mickey Hand =D

1.27am
home sweet home =)


b4 tat..
My Dar still on9-ing wait me =(
Let he dam sam jor << he said xD

end =D

No comments:

Post a Comment